4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia is The Best Tour Package Medan Berastagi Lake Toba.Arrival From KL And Penang.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia Offerred To All Our Valued Malaysian Guest.Cheap Tour Price.Affordable.And Easy Booking.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia Arranged With The Best Possible Price Ever.Equipped With Licensed Tour Guide & Experienced.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia Provides The Best Destination Tour In North Sumatera.Amazing Tour Program.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia Fits Whether For Small Group Traveller (Single Traveller) or Big Groups.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Package From Malaysia Is The Combination Between Natural Tourism,Culture & Culinary.
4D3N Lake Toba Tour
- 1st Stay Hotel : Niagara Hotel Lake Toba / Similar
- 2nd Stay Hotel : Samosir Villa Resort / Similar
- 3rd Stay Hotel : Swiss Belinn Hotel Medan (Near Culinary Center Of Selat Panjang) / Similar
- Accomodation Can Be Downgrade/Upgrade Upon Request.
Itenerary 4D3N Lake Toba Tour
- Day 1 : Berastagi Lake Toba Tour
- Day 2 : Lake Toba Samosir Tour
- Day 3 : Samosir Medan Tour
- Day 4 : Medan City Tour
Medan Lake Toba
arrive in kualanamu international airport medan,you’ll be welcome by Enjoy Indonesia.meet & greet with our team.
then group will be taken to the cool highland town of berastagi,a tourism place with its remarkable mountain scenery and refreshing weather.
arrived in berastagi,transfer to local restaurant to have lunch.after lunch, city tour berastagi,visiting “fruits,flowers & vegetables market” shopping tour! enjoy berastagi.
next group will be taken to lumbini park to see a replica of the swedagon pagoda of myanmar .
next we will take a visit to “sipiso-piso waterfall” with its incredible lake toba view & tongging village,enjoy lake toba!
continued to lake toba, take a visit to simarjarunjung hill,where you can taste “fried banana & bandrek”while enjoying the magnificient scenery of lake toba (personal expense).
arrived in parapat,check in hotel,enjoy lake toba! dinner will be served in local resto/hotel.
Lake Toba Samosir
after breakfast at hotel.
by ferry/boat cruising to samosir island,enjoy lake toba!
arrived in samosir island,city tour samosir,visiting “tomok” to see “the old tomb of king sidabutar” with its anting malela legend ,then visiting “sigale-gale statue”.
next group will be taken to “siallagan village-ambarita” to see the stone’s chairs and tables, previously used for execution.
here you can see bataknese traditional house ,bataknese traditional dance – tor tor, and also you can enjoy shopping to hunt unique souvenir made by local people (bataknese).
check in hotel,free program ,enjoy lake toba! ,dinner will be served in local resto/hotel.
Samosir Berastagi Medan
after breakfast at hotel,enjoy lake toba!
back to lake toba by ferry/rent boat,arrived in lake toba,transfer to local resto for having lunch.
after lunch,drive back to medan via pematang siantar-tebing tinggi.
on the way to medan, we’ll pass by landscape with vast view of palm oil & rubber plantation.
stop at paten shop to hunt local’s food such as ting-ting, teng-teng & tang-tang (personal expense) ,arrived in medan, check in hotel ,enjoy medan! dinner will be served in local resto/hotel.
Medan City Tour
after breakfast at hotel.
medan city tour,visiting “maimoon palace & grand mosque medan” then “medan shopping tour” to hunt medan’s local food/cake ,such as “bika ambon & bolu merantie”.
lunch will be served at local resto,transfer out airport,tour ends! horas & mauliate. (if time permits ,we’ll visit velangkanni church & crocodile breeding).
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Price List
- Whatsapp us : +6285270126984
4D3N Lake Toba Tour Included
- Accomodation Hotel For 3 Nigths
- Meals As Per Stated 3xBreakfast + 4xLunch + 3xDinner
- Transportation Full Ac
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Ferry / Private Boat
- Entrance Fee
- Daily Mineral Water
Term & Condition
- Those Prices Are Still Negoitable.
- Those Prices Are Valid On Normal Season.
- The Price is Subject To Change With/Without Any Prior Notification.
- Down Payment Of Tour is Minimal 50%
- Deliver To Our Official Company’s Account Bank Not Personal Account.
- The Balance Must Be Cash On Arrival.
- Down Payment is Non-Refundable.
- The Booking Without Any Deposit (Down Payment) Can Be Cancelled At Anytime With/Without Any Prior Notification.
- Valid For Asean Market (Malaysia – Singapore – Thailand – The List Goes On)
4D3N Lake Toba Tour
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air: Bukit Gundaling
- Hike up a volcano for the gorgeous views! – Pusuk Buhit
- Kayak Around the Lake
- Explore the Town of Tuktuk Siadong
- Check Out Some Amazing Waterfalls
- Learn About Batak Culture
- Lounge in a Hot Spring
- Hire a motorbike and Drive
- Buy an Ulos at Lumban Suhi-Suhi Village
- Visit The Ancient Court of Ambarita
- Taste the Food at Tomok Village
- Try Your Hand At Batak Dancing
- Take A Swim In Lake Toba
- Rent A Scooter And Explore The Island
- Watch The Sunset
- List Goes On…
Best Time To Travel Lake Toba
To enjoy the beauty of Lake Toba at its fullest.
we recommend you to travel here during their dry season which occurs between May to September.
During this period, you can explore clearer blue skies and sunny weather.
Unless you want to spend your holiday stuck in the hotel due to the unceasing rain or use an umbrella as your photo accessory, avoid the rainy season from November to late March.
Public holidays such as Eid holidays or Chinese New Year are not ideal for travelling here too because everything from the crowd to the prices will go up.
How To Book 4D3N Lake Toba Tour
- Contact Us Enjoy Indonesia
- Mobile No/Whatsapp : +6285270126984 (Online 24 Hours)
- Send us Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform Total Pax (How Many Persons)
- Inform Tour Date (For When)
- Inform Fligth Detail (Arrival/Departure)
- Tell Us Your Name As Well.
- All Those Details Above Send To Our Contact.
As travellers, it should always be a top priority to travel responsibly. We already leave a substantial carbon footprint just by flying to our travel destinations, so that’s even more reason to make a positive impact when we get there. There are many small steps you can take to becoming a responsible traveller, and we highly encourage you to educate yourself before travelling to Sumatra. Here are some things you can do to minimise your footprint:
Do not leave any rubbish on the ground: You would think this would go without saying; however, there are some questionable humans who think it’s ok to throw trash on the ground.
Carry a Steripen or iodine tablets to sterilise water: This not only limits your usage of single-use plastic but also saves you money too!
Respect the local culture: Be courteous of the local culture and act in such a way that leaves a good impression. Learn a little of the local language (hello and thank you is the minimum), greet the locals in a polite manner, and respect dress codes & traditions.